Whilst we make every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained in the documents stored, served and accessed by the Hantsfire service, this information should not be relied upon as a substitute for formal advice from the Authority and its partners.
Hampshire Fire and Rescue Authority, its employees and agents will not be responsible for any loss, however arising, from the use of, or reliance on this information.
Hantsfire ("this publication") is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You should not assume that this publication is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose which you have in mind when using it. Hampshire Fire and Rescue Authority assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this publication or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this publication.
This publication could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographic errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the publication. Hampshire Fire and Rescue Authority may make improvements and/or changes in the services or facilities described in this publication at any time.
Should you or any viewer of this publication respond with information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like regarding the content of any Hampshire Fire and Rescue Authority publication, any such response shall be deemed not to be confidential and the Authority shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the response to others without limitation. You agree that Hampshire Fire and Rescue Authority shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in your response for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing and marketing services incorporating such ideas, concepts or techniques.
This publication is distributed internationally and may contain references Hampshire Fire and Rescue Authority services that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that Hampshire Fire and Rescue Authority intends to make such services available in your country.
- please consider the environment before printing emails
- information contained in the email and any attached files are confidential and are intended only for the named recipients
- any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in the email is strictly prohibited -
- information contained in the email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
- any opinions expressed in the email (including attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service
- nothing in the email message amounts to a contractual or other legal commitment on the part of Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service unless confirmed by a communication signed on behalf of the Chief Officer